Monday, November 9, 2009

Yearbook Photos

So, yesterday I was taking group photos for yearbook and I shot an event too (for yearbook) and then I lounged. I didn't get a post up, but I will get two up today because I am editing the football pictures now. So, here is just a look at some of the things that I have been shooting for yearbook.

This deadline and next we are focusing on getting Greeks and Orgs group pictures for their group pages. I can't say that I enjoy taking these pictures, but they aren't horrible when the groups are wanting their picture taken. (Try to take a group picture of a group that isn't there for that explicit purpose...it is hell.)

The big thing that I was taking pictures of yesterday was the 5K Student Memorial Run which was to raise money for the "All Faiths Chapel" that we are trying to build somewhere on campus.

There were lots of serious runners there, which was cool.


Many people had iPods. (Just kinda making statements...lol)




This photo I thought was kinda cool. All the "serious" runners were more or less in sync in this photo (which was only about 2 seconds after the start of the race).

This is something that I took for a spread that we are doing on the Top 20 Initiative here at school. We are installing moving bookshelves in our library - which I think is really cool. Maybe that is just the nerd in me, but I tried out moving one, and it was pretty cool haha.

This is the other side of the first floor (the one they are re-doing right now). You can see the tracks that they are putting down. I am not sure if they are going to go on and do the other floors too, but I would assume so. I have not really seen much on campus that they are doing with the Top 20 Initiative until lately, but I really like what I have seen so far. (I will talk a little more about that when I have the football post, because I have some other Top 20 photos that have to do with the football program.)

Until later,

-joshua



No comments:

Post a Comment