Saturday, November 7, 2009

Men's Basketball Exhibition

So the men's exhibition was...well, a lot more exciting than the women's game. (To say the least.) I am excited that basketball season is starting because basketball is the sport that I really taught me how to capture sports shots, and I feel like I really came into my own as a sports photographer during last year's season.

The first real game isn't until Friday, but the exhibition game went well. We won 99 to 52 (I think) and so it looks as if we have a good team this year (obviously - it is extra obvious to anyone that was at the game - we were playing a team that was no where near our caliber, but I think that our team will showed that they have great potential for this season).
















I have imported football pictures from the game tonight (yesterday?) but I am not going to go through them tonight, not in any great detail at least. I have a lot to shoot tomorrow (for yearbook) but I should go through all my football pictures tomorrow and have those up for y'all to see.

-joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment