Monday, November 2, 2009

Tigerama 2009

Yea, so, I haven't been updating, but I am going to start doing that again. Mainly because I have been waiting for an update to my website, but because I am getting it for free, I can't really complain that it is late. I have done a lot so far this year, and sometime later this week I will do an update on that. I have been missing the blog, so I am going to start it up again. (I will work on changing the head image sometime soon, but I am in class as I am writing this; so new post now, then update later.

For those of you that don't know what Tigerama is, it is our pep-rally before our homecoming game. It is the second largest student led pep rally in the US, and as another fun fact this year's Tigerama was number 53. Basically several of the organizations on campus team up and put on different skits and there are special guests and the winner of the homecoming pageant is announced. That is your basic rundown...now here are the pictures!

Last year was the first year that the football team had been involved, and they came back again this year. I really like this pic of Dabo (he is the head coach for those of you who didn't know) and I think that it might make its way into the portfolio.

These guys preform all over campus and they are really cool to watch. There were a few drops, but I don't think anyone thought they did a bad job. spinning riffles around in front of several thousand people can be more than a little nerve racking in my opinion. Anyway, I really liked this photo of them.

They had the whole sword-tunnel thing going on. (Also, fore-shadowing...you may see more of this girl later >_>)

This is one of my favorite photos from the night (next to the one of Dabo) but I am not sure if it is going into the portfolio or not. You will see more of this girl later because I am actually going to be doing some model shots for her this coming up weekend. I am both excited and nervous about that because I have never done anything like that before.

This was another photo that I really liked. It was a good full length shot of one of the runner-ups.

And she was the winner. (I don't know her name or the organization she was reping but yea.)

And of course, the band was there too.

So, that is it for now; hope to have other photos up later!

-joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment