Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Clemson Football (vs. Costal Carolina)


So, for homecoming we played Coastal Carolina and won...really big. I am not even sure the final score. But anyway, that isn't really important. What is important is that I have been getting some really good shots this year at football (mine weren't so hot last year) and that makes me really excited. I think that it really shows that I have grown a lot as a photographer, and so that is good.

Anyway, I did finish these yesterday, but it was really late at night and I didn't want to write a post then, so here are a few of the good pictures from the game Saturday.



We kinda went a little crazy on CCU, and pretty much beat the crap out of them if you couldn't tell from the photos. But it did make for some cool shots.


Maybe later tonight I will have pictures up from the woman's exhibition basketball game or from my portfolio, but I am not making any promises except they will be up before the week is over.

Later,

-joshua



No comments:

Post a Comment