Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Party

So, a while back (ok, well it was just last weekend, but still...) I shot a halloween party that the museum back home held and it was quite an experience. I don't really have a whole lot to say about this one; I will just let the pictures do the talking:


There was a serious fortune teller (as in it was her real job) at the party so that was pretty cool, but I never went to go see her.


I think what is most disturbing about this photo is that I know all the people in it.


...don't ask...I didn't...







The Biffle's were the winners of the costume contest.


I don't know if I will get the men's basketball exhibition up before I have to go shoot the football game or not, but look for both of those posts tomorrow!

-joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment