Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Been a While...


So, it has been a while since the last time I blogged. School turned out to be a bit more than I expected this past year, but now that it is over I am going to do my best to start blogging again. (For the summer at least.)

I am not going to make any promises as I might not be able to keep them, and it might turn out that I am not happy with blogging. But for now I come back to blogging with the intention of sharing some of the things that I have been working on. For this first post I am going to post a photo that I have on the facebook page, but I have tweeked it a bit and I think that it is better now. I am considering entering it into a contest that Digital Photo Pro has going on.

I am working on a few more to go with this series, so I am going to wait until I post them to talk about the technical aspects. Also, tomorrow I am going to post a video that I have been working on for school, with some more information about that project, but for now, enjoy this:



-joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment