Saturday, December 5, 2009

Closing out the (school) year! Marathon Blogging!! [Part 1: Everything Else]

So, I know that most of these are late; really all will be except for the ACC Championship post and the Clemson vs. USC Basketball game post that will be up sometime by the end of the night. (I am going to be editing from now until about 3:45/4 when I am going to get ready to go back to Clemson.) So, since for one I don't really remember much of the things that I am posting about, and two, it really isn't news anymore, I am going to just post pictures (maybe a sentence or two) for most of these posts.

Happy looking at pictures!

This post is going to be all the little odd and end pictures that aren't really enough to be their own post. First President Barker at the Town Hall meeting from the other week.

These next few are from a shoot I did for a model in one of my classes. She just needed some new head shots and body shots so this is nothing really fancy but these are a few of my favorites from the shoot.





And last but not least, here are a few photos form when Brother Micah visited campus.



Part 2 (of maybe 7 updates) coming soon!

-joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment