Sunday, December 27, 2009

Clemson Football (vs. USC)

I don't really have much to say about this game. It was what it was. We will get them next year haha. (And Spiller was sick...so...lol, but I mean, we shouldn't have to rely on him...but he is a good part of our team lol. Just hope that he isn't sick tonight haha)

This was the first trip that I rode with the band and really this trip is the reason that I am at the bowl game (and was able to go to the ACC Championship) - I found a good way to travel to the games that is free for me and works really well. I like it and plan to use it for the next three years. (Yes, I added another degree and will actually be here for 5 years total...funfunfun...)

Anyway, I was able to ride on the bus with the cheerleaders and get to know them better and that was pretty fun. I also hung out with some of the mascots, but it was a pretty early morning, and we were all pretty tired.



The USC stadium was pretty interesting I suppose, their press box was really impressive and the food was pretty much awesome. That is not to say ours is bad, but I liked the selection and I liked their wings lol.

The vests that they made us wear were an obnoxious highlighter color though and that was quite annoying.
I mainly hung out with the cheerleaders because I had kinda made friends on the bus and was in a stadium all alone(ish) and didn't want to get left haha.


Their fans were very obnoxious (and I am not saying that just because I go to Clemson) but they were just not good sports...about anything really.


These guys were pretty annoying too...at one time the big chicken was jumping up and down and his dress-like outfit was hitting my cameras...it didn't make me happy. But thankfully then he stopped.


I really like this picture of Dabo and his kids. This is right before the game where they are about to run onto the field.



All in all it wasn't horrible; from a photography standpoint I thought the lighting was pretty annoying, but it wasn't horrible. Win some, lose some...We have been doing more of the latter lately, but hopefully that will be different tonight. So, I don't know if I am going to get the ACC Championship photos up, but I am almost finished working on the Illinois Basketball game. Everything should be up by Tuesday at the latest thought. If for some reason I don't get back to y'all before then, hope that the game goes well, but I think I should be able to get at least one more post in sometime today...

-joshua


No comments:

Post a Comment