Sunday, December 27, 2009

Clemson Basketball (vs. Illinois)

So, we ended up losing this game too, and I really don't know how because we were up 22 points at the half, but whatever. I got a few good shots so I figure I should share them with my readers. After this post I will start to edit ACC Championship photos, but the band will be getting back from practice soon and then it is off to the mall for food and a little hanging out. Then at 4:30 we are loading buses for the big game tonight so that is that. I hope to have some great pictures to share with y'all soon, but I really don't think that it will be tonight (though if I get a really awesome one I will try to tweet it). Anyway, here are are few pictures from the Illinois game, and Go Tigers!






This is on a rebound...Booker is just a scary beast...

We has a really cool halftime show; these guys were really awesome "we can jump off a trampoline and dunk the ball" guys lol...and it was really something fun to take pictures of.

They did all kinds of crazy flips and turns.

And I am really proud of this panning shot (his face is in focus and everything else is moving) It took me about 10 mins, but I got a good shot finally haha.

President and Mrs. Barker were at the game too.




And I hate when I get a really awesome shot of the other team, but I really liked this shot of Illinois after they won. The whole team is celebrating and you can just feel the emotion.

Anyway, like I said, look for tweets of awesome shots later, but don't expect another post until tomorrow or maybe Tuesday. There will be two; ACC Championship and the Music City Bowl game!

Go Tigers!

-joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment