Monday, July 6, 2009

Salkehatchie Summer Service Week 2


Well, two weeks of Salkehatchie almost killed me, but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

It was really fun, and I had a great time getting to know 80 brand new people the second week at a new camp. I did more working at the Greenwood camp than I did down in Summerville, but I did end up getting two more good pictures.



I am about to leave on a trip to Hawaii for a week, so I don't really have much to say except I am glad that I will finally have some down time to rest. But I know that I will still be taking a ton of pictures, and I am ok with that haha.

I will be sure to share my trip with y'all when I get back, or, if I find a way to while I am there, then I will put out some updates there.

So, until next week,

-joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment