Friday, July 17, 2009

Hawai'i


So, Hawai'i really is amazingly beautiful. I can't really say much other than that. I got to spend one of the few weeks that I am not at some type of camp this summer on the island of Kaua'i, Hawai'i - you guessed it - taking pictures. You would think that I am sick of pictures by this point in my life, but I am not, not really lol.

For this post I am going to let the pictures do the talking, cause they are going to be the only thing I have that will come close to giving the trip the justice it deserves. Enjoy, cause I know I did :)




















I hope that I get some awesome pictures this coming up week too, but it will be a totally different ball park since it will be like a concert/spiritual setting. Anyway, hope that y'all enjoyed the Hawai'i photos, cause I sure did enjoy taking them ;)

-joshua

2 comments:

  1. Wow- great photos- my fave is the footprints in the sand w 2nd runner up dual waterfalls. The colors and sharpness of all photos is amazing!

    ReplyDelete